After the appropriate images have been pulled on to the deployment machine as per the previous section, continue to deploy Kubernetes and Ceph to the cluster.
1.Start the kube container
registry.fraxses.com/deployment/kube with the correct version.
2. Create the inventory file for the cluster being deployed to.
2.1 Navigate to ./playbook/inventory/ and create a yourclustername.ini file in the core container.
2.2 Create the inventory file.
2.3 Edit the contents of the inventory file
3. Setup SSH comms with the cluster between the cluster nodes. If you see no errors continue to step 4, else fix the errors first otherwise nothing will work from here-on in. Use the cluster inventory file name you created earlier in the below command as this will specify where the SSH setup will occur between nodes.
4. Test if all your SSH connections are successful by accessing all nodes in the cluster. Upon trying to connect to the cluster nodes you should not be prompted for a password. If this does not work, stop here, and resolve the issue first.
5. Install all required packages on all the cluster nodes. This will install all the required dependencies for Kubernetes and Ceph so this may take a while depending on your internet connection.
6. Install the Kubernetes cluster.
7. Back up the kubeconfig. If you have mounted the drive in docker this can just be pulled from the release folder otherwise it can be taken directly from a node.
7.1 Connect to the master node.
7.2 Retrieve the contents of the Kubernetes configuration file.